Here is the list of important dates AP Model Schools recruitment 2012 and application procedure for Principals, PGT & TGT exams. Application fees: The candidates need to remit a fee of Rs. 250/- towards application for each post through APOnline or e-seva from 28 February 2012 to 15 March 2012. Application Procedure – How to…
AP Model School Principals recruitment 2012 notification was released. Total posts (zone-wise), exam pattern, syllabus and structure of test are given here.
Principals Recruitment Test: The candidates who apply for Principal posts have to write objective type written test followed by oral interview. Out of total marks 100, the written test will be for 85% and Oral interview for 15%.
Total number of Principals posts in AP Model Schools recruitment 2012
- Zone 1 (Srikakulam, Vizianagaram and Visakhapatnam districts): 35 posts
- Zone 2 (East Godavari and Krishna districts): 4 posts
- Zone 3 (Guntur, Prakasam & Nellore district): 35 posts
- Zone 4 (Chittoor, Kadapa, Anantapur & Kurnool district): 89 posts
- Zone 5 (Adilabad, Karimnagar, Warangal & Khammam districts): 93 posts
- Zone 6 (Mahabubnagar, Ranga Reddy, Medak, Nizamabad & Nalgonda districts): 99 posts