Here is the list of important dates AP Model Schools recruitment 2012 and application procedure for Principals, PGT & TGT exams. Application fees: The candidates need to remit a fee of Rs. 250/- towards application for each post through APOnline or e-seva from 28 February 2012 to 15 March 2012. Application Procedure – How to…
AP Model School TGTs recruitment 2012 notification was released. Total posts (zone-wise), exam structure and test syllabus are given here for Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) recruitment for AP model schools.
For TGTs Recruitment Test: Out of total marks 100, 80% shall be for Written test and 20 % for APTET paper II or its equivalent score.
Total number of TGTs posts in AP Model Schools recruitment 2012
- Zone 1 (Srikakulam, Vizianagaram and Visakhapatnam districts): 210 posts
- Zone 2 (East Godavari and Krishna districts): 24 posts
- Zone 3 (Guntur, Prakasam & Nellore district): 210 posts
- Zone 4 (Chittoor, Kadapa, Anantapur & Kurnool district): 534 posts
- Zone 5 (Adilabad, Karimnagar, Warangal & Khammam districts): 558 posts
- Zone 6 (Mahabubnagar, Ranga Reddy, Medak, Nizamabad & Nalgonda districts): 594 posts