This article is a guide to choose the best digital camera in India. It explains you about the features and aspects you need to check in a good digital camera. In the last ten years, India has seen a tremendous growth in the market of digital cameras. The film cameras have become a thing of the past. Nowadays, no one wants to buy film cameras, as digital camera are much more user – friendly, economic and trendy as compared to film cameras. With the increase in the popularity of digital cameras, the other thing that has entered in the market is, is tough competition. There are so many brands, and each of them has wide variety of cameras. It has become very difficult for the customers to choose the best and economic cameras from the widely available variety.
To make the camera shopping easy and economic, one should go through the below mentioned points, this will not only provide the customers with the basic information to see before buying a camera, but it will also make camera shopping , pleasurable and long - lasting moment :-
- The first thing is to check the market trend and decide the budget. If you are a beginner, then don’t go for a professional camera, start with a simple digital camera. This will not only help you in sticking to your budget, but it will also give you the scope of buying a new digital camera, once you gain mastery over the present one.
- Write down the things, you want your camera to do. Once you know what you want to click with your camera, your camera shopping battle is half won.
- The other important thing to consider before buying a camera is the use of camera. Simple 2.0 megapixel cameras are sufficient for taking small pictures, but if you are professional photographer and need big prints, then go for the professional digital camera.
- The basic features to check in a camera are its picture quality, zoom capacity, megapixels, lens, extendable memory, clarity and technology.
- The last thing before buying a camera is to do a market research, go to all the camera shops or malls in your neighborhood and find about the price for the camera you are planning to buy. The price of cameras differs from shops to shops. And, the most important thing to do before parting with your hard- earned money is to get the warranty card and bill, duly stamped and signed by the shopkeeper.
After reading all these valuable points, you may still be wondering about the best brand of the digital camera in India. Don’t worry; we have the solution for that, as well. According to the recent studies and polls the best reliable, economic and long- lasting sought after camera in India is of, Canon company. In the past few years, Indian market has seen a tremendous growth in the popularity and purchase of Canon Cameras. They are sturdy, economic and have very good user – friendly features. In a recent study done by www.digitalcamerainfo.com, canon cameras have got the highest rating by the customers. For professionals, the best canon camera is Canon E0S 7D, and beginners can choose from the widely available canon camera range for beginners.