Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University Degree notification 2011 was released in first week of July 2011. BRAOU announced the notification of direct admissions into BA, BCom and BSc courses in distance mode for the year 2011-2012. Eligibility to apply for this course is candidate must have – Intermediate or equivalent qualification (without minimum age restriction…
BR Ambedkar Open University has released the notification for the Eligibility Test 2012 for admissions into Degree courses for 2012-2013 (BA, BCom/ BSc courses). The last date to submit application form is February 10, 2012. Here are the full details:
Eligibility test – 2012 (for Admission into B.A./B.Com/B.Sc., Degree programmes) Notification
Candidate with or without any formal educational qualifications are eligible to appear for the Eligibility Test for seeking admission into the I Year of the B.A./ B.Com./B.Sc. ( 3 YEAR DEGREE PROGRAMME ) for the Academic Year 2012-13, provided they have completed 18 years of age by 1st July 2012. Candidates who do not complete 18 years by 1st July 2012 are not eligible to appear for the Eligibility Test.
How to obtain the prospectus – cum – application form
1. In person : Candidates can obtain the Application form and prospectus from any of the Study Centres of Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Open University, or from the University Campus on payment of Rs. 200/- ( Which includes the cost of application and registration fee) by way of Demand Draft obtained from any Nationalised Bank drawn in favour of the Registrar, Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Open University, payable at Hyderabad.
2. Through cash from e-seva centres : The application form can be obtained through Cash Payment of Rs.210/- each from the E-seva counters.
3. BY POST : Candidates may also obtain the Application Form and Prospectus by Post from the Controller of Examinations, Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Open University, Road No. 46, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad – 500 033 by sending the Demand Draft for Rs.250/- drawn from any Nationalised Bank drawn in favour of the Registrar, Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Open University, payable at Hyderabad, super- scribing on the cover E.T – 2012 Application Form along with a written requisition giving full address with pin code, on or before-10-02-2012. The requisitions that reach after the above date will be returned.
4. Date, venue and medium of eligibility test : Eligibility Test will be conducted on Sunday 15-04-2012 from 10.00 A.M. to 12.30 P.M. in ENGLISH, TELUGU AND URDU MEDIA at all the Study Centers of Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Open University, located in the TWIN CITIES OF HYDERABAD, SECUNDERABAD AND IN ALL THE DISTRICTS OF ANDHRA PRADESH.
A) commencement of sale of application forms :05-01-2012
B) .last date for sale and submission of filled in application forms : 10-02-2012
How to submit the application form:
Candidates have to submit the filled –in application forms at the study centres where they desire to appear for the Eligibility Test before the last date. They are advised to collect their hall tickets four days before the date of examination from the same study centre where they have submitted the application form.
The filled-in- application forms, received after 10-02-2012 will not be accepted.
1. Demand Drafts obtained prior to the Notification and after the last date for submission of the application shall not be accepted. IPO/Money Orders/ Cheques will not be accepted.
2. The candidates are requested to not to make any cash payment at Dr.BRAOU Study Centres since there is no cash transaction at the study center except e-Seva centres
3. The candidates who have already passed the Eligibility Test conducted by the University during 2008,2009, 2010 and 2011 could not take admission in the subsequent years need not appear for the Eligibility Test once again. They can apply for admission directly. A separate notification for Direct Admission will be issued during May / June – 2012 for the candidates who have passed Intermediate or its equivalent examination.
Eligibility Test applications are available at the following places
1. University Campus by post or in person
2. All the Study Centres of BRAOU in A.P
3. All e-Seva centres in A.P.