EAMCET 2012 notification was released by JNTU Hyderabad on February 9, 2012. EAMCET is a common entrance test conducted for the admissions into state level engineering, agricultural and medical courses. EAMCET 2012 exam date is May 12, 2012. Candidates need to apply online through www.apeamcet.org . As per the press release the Engineering test would be from 10 AM to 1 PM and the medical stream test would be from 2.30 PM to 5.30 PM. Candidates have to pay registration fee of 250 for each exam.
The last date for the submission of online application is March 30, 2012, with late fee of Rs 500 by 19 April, with late fee of Rs 1000 by 19 April, with late fee of Rs 5000 by 28 April 2012 and with late fee of Rs 10,000 candidates can submit their application by May 12, 2012.
Candidates can pay the fee through debit or credit card or through AP Online centers, eSeva, Mee Seva or Post office centers. Hall tickets can be downloaded from the website www.apeamcet.org from 26th April to 12th May 2012.
The list of important dates for EAMCET 2012:
- EAMCET Engineering Test: 12 May 2012, Time: 10 Am to 1 PM
- EAMCET Agriculture and Medicine stream Test: 12 May 2012, Time: 2.30 to 5.30 PM
- Commencement of online application process: 12 February 2012
- Last date for the submission of online application without late fee: 30 March 2012
- Download of Hall Tickets from www.apeamcet.org: From 26 April 2012 to 12 May 2012
- Last date for online submission of applications with a late fee of Rs. 500: 19 April 2012
- Last date with a late fee of Rs. 1000: 19 April 2012
- Last date for online application submission with a late fee of Rs. 5000: 28 April 2012
- Last date with a late fee of Rs. 10000: 1 April 2012