It is quite difficult for professional women to get their pampering services done from salon every week since they don’t have too much time to spend on themselves. After working all day long, cooking dinner for family, monitoring their children’s homework they get highly exhausted and are unable to find quality time to indulge in themselves. But the good news is that the services that woman love to get done from salon can be found right in their kitchen areas. They can set pampering spot in their home itself. Isn’t that wonderful? Some of such home beauty tips are mentioned below- just have a look!
- To make an excellent cleanser for skin care, use cold milk. Dab it gently on your face with the help of cotton ball. Clean twice and thrice till all dirt vanishes from your skin.
- For making a nice home based astringent, pat ice-cold water on your face. Splashing icy cold water will freshen up your face, tone your skin, close the enlarged skin pores and rejuvenate your skin effectively.
- To prepare a soothing moisturizer in your home, make use of milk cream and apply it to your skin after toning face with icy cold water.
- Milk cream will hydrate your skin, make it supple and younger.
- If you are instantly looking for a face lift, then a mix equal quantities of jowar flour, cream and cornflour. Make a nice paste of these items and apply on the face. Leave for 15 minutes and later rinse off with lukewarm water. The face lifts helps in three ways by toning, tightening and moisturizing your skin tremendously.
- If you suffer from dry and scaly skin, then go for this excellent skin remedy that can be prepared at home. Mix 1 tbsp honey and 1 tbsp cabbage juice in 3 tbsp of yeast. Make a nice paste and apply over your face. Leave it for 10-15 minutes and then rinse.