During rainy weather, thick makeup gets washed and soiled out. So it is important that you stick to light and sheer makeup during the wet, humid climate. While doing monsoon makeup, make sure you have waterproof mascara, water eyeliners, waterproof foundation and transfer resistant lip colors. This is because waterproof cosmetics do not get washed…
Face is undoubtedly an important part of your physical beauty. Most of the people run to beauty parlors for getting special treatments to enhance their looks. But unfortunately everyone is not rich enough to spend thousands of rupees on these treatments. So, why not you check out some homely remedies for enhancing beauty!
- For enhancing beauty of your hair, use vinegar for getting shine. Rinse your hair with vinegar-diluted water.
- After tiring day at work, why not place cucumber slices on your eyes to cool down your eyes. Cucumbers help in relaxing your tired eyes and keep the dark circles at bay!
- If you often avoid going to parties and functions just because of those annoyed dark circles around your eyes, then apply raw potatoes on your eyelids. Repeat it for 10-15 minutes repeatedly everyday.
- To keep your nails shiny and get rid of yellow spots from your nails, dip your nails in hot water with lemon. This will help in removing yellow spots from your nails and gives you whitening effects on your nail.
- For whitening your nails, you can make use of whitening paste. Easily scrub your nails with this paste to get rid of strain and make your nails look beautiful and shiner. Read more on Nail care.
- If you do not have much time to shampoo your hair, brush your hair with 1 tbsp of cornflour from end to end on your hairs.
- If you get too much irritated with dry skin, mix 1 tbsp of olive oil with 2tbsp of fresh cream. Mix well and apply over your face and neck part. Leave it for 10 minutes. Rinse your face with warm water.
- For getting rid of oily skin, mix 10 drops of lemon juice with 2 tbsp papaya pulp. Apply this pack on face for 20 minutes and then wash it off with water.