During rainy weather, thick makeup gets washed and soiled out. So it is important that you stick to light and sheer makeup during the wet, humid climate. While doing monsoon makeup, make sure you have waterproof mascara, water eyeliners, waterproof foundation and transfer resistant lip colors. This is because waterproof cosmetics do not get washed…
It is true that nobody likes dark skin. Some people have dark skin right from their birth while others develop it due to reasons like hyper pigmentation etc.
Skin pigment- Melanin causes skin to get dark, patchy and blemished. But fret not, some homely remedies are mentioned below for your dark skin treatment- so have a look!
- Make a nice paste of tomato juice, curd and oatmeal together. Apply it on face and leave it for 15 minutes. Rinse with cold water. Regular application of this mixture helps in treatment of dark skin.
- Add dry orange peel powder to a cup of curd and mix well. Apply the mixture on face and keep it for 15-20 minutes. Wash with cold water. This mixture also helps in removing tan.
- Rub sliced potatoes on your face to reduce the visibility of marks. Later wash with cold water. Keep in mind that regular application of potatoes vanish your marks permanently.
- Mix gram flour with cow’s milk and add few drops of lemon juice to it. Apply this mixture evenly on your face and leave it for 20 minutes. Mind it that one month regular application of this mixture can bring magical results on your skin.
- Lime juice being highly rich in antioxidants helps in treating dark skin. Just mix few drops of lime juice with ½ tsp turmeric powder and apply over your skin. This application will help in reducing the visibility of ugly patches on your skin. Also you can apply the mixture of honey with lime juice.
- Massaging you skin with cocoa butter also helps in dark skin treatment. You can make use of Aloe Vera gel and massage your skin with it to get desired results.
- Apart from above remedies, make sure you drink plenty of water and take healthy and nutritious diet to have soft and radiant skin.