It is true that life becomes really tough when you have a running toddler at home. It also becomes difficult to dress up right on any occasion since you gave much more importance to your toddlers dressing and in packing his or her stuff rather than spending time for yourself.
Don’t lose your heart! If you can really have 10 minutes for yourself, you can certainly make yourself presentable in front of outside world. Finish your work quickly and place your child inside stroller with toys so that he or she can stay busy for 10 minutes.
- First start your makeup by applying a tinted moisturizer. Moisturizer will cover the blemishes on your face and also give you an even look. Make use of fingertips to apply moisturizer on skin. If blemishes are still visible, you can make use of concealer of good quality and blend with your skin tone.
- Applying blush is next step to achieve desired looks. It makes your face brighter, so go on for natural shades only. Avoid too much use of blushes as they can make you look ridiculous.
- For eye makeup simply go for eye mascara only. It will make your eyes look bold and beautiful. But if you have more time to devote, you can certainly wear eye shadow and eye liner to make your eyes more beautiful.
- Finally, it’s the time for lip color to gain more gorgeous looks. Simply apply lip color that suits your outfit and makeup but if you have more time, you should first line your lips with lip liner and then fill it with the desired lipstick color.
- So what more are you thinking now? Just follow the above beauty tips for achieving the perfect looks for an occasion no matter how many tantrums your toddlers play.