During rainy weather, thick makeup gets washed and soiled out. So it is important that you stick to light and sheer makeup during the wet, humid climate. While doing monsoon makeup, make sure you have waterproof mascara, water eyeliners, waterproof foundation and transfer resistant lip colors. This is because waterproof cosmetics do not get washed…
Whenever your girl child enters her teenage, she starts giving importance to her appearance and over all looks. She starts looking what her teenage friends are wearing, their hair styles and makeup styles.
- Once teenage girl starts wearing makeup, she became accepted as young women. Often when teenage girls get excited about wearing makeup, she starts using all the products which her mother uses irrespective of thinking smartly in this regard.
- One should keep in mind that teenage makeup is not about throwing bunch of colors. But teenage makeup should enhance the facial features of girl in a natural way. One should wear makeup appropriately according to season and venue where person intends to go.
- Teenager makeup should be such that it expresses the personality of a person smartly. Also it should enhance the natural beauty of wearer. The use of several shades, products and new application techniques allows a girl to use her creativity as much as she wants but in proper way.
- Teen girls should avoid using foundation base in their makeup as foundation is especially meant for women whose skin has aged. So if you are a teenage girl having silky, smooth skin then you should skip the step of foundation in your makeup. Avoid wearing extra makeup on your skin. In hope of appearing tan, teenage girls make use of foundation color darker than that of their skin tone but this makes them look dull and unattractive.
- If you have oily skin, skincare products that help in removing oil should be used. If acne affects you regularly, then keep your skin dry and clean as much as possible. Teenage girls with acne should keep their makeup to minimum. This is because excessive makeup can clog skin pores and lead to blemishes on skin.
Image Source : flickr.com