MSc. Physics is a synonym to Master of Science in Physics which is a 2-year post graduate degree course and provides full study about the real world application of physics. MSc. Physics offers an in depth knowledge of Solid State Physics, Classical Physics, Nuclear Physics, Quantum Mechanics, Molecular Physics etc. The MSc degree in Physics…
MSc. Mathematics, having full form as Master of Science in Mathematics is a 2-year post graduate degree course for the aspirants who wanted to pursue their studies more deeply in learning pure and applied form of mathematics in the real life. The whole degree may catch the eyes of scientists, mathematicians as well as engineers who want to learn the higher level knowledge about applied mathematics. Mathematics is considered to be the heart in advance sciences, engineering as well as technology which further contributes in problem-solving and decision-making instruments in business, finance and accounting industry in both public and private sectors. Mathematics enhances your intellectual thinking and reasoning skills which becomes the interest of employers. Students who acquires symbolic and mathematical approach in problem solving becomes the hallmark for the organisation.
Reasons to study MSc. Mathematics
- Post Graduate in Mathematics differ you from largely graduate level population.
- You can become professional programmer or work in finance for which your graduate level skills and knowledge proves to be deficient in your career perspective.
- When it comes to do Specialisation in the field of Mathematics, Post graduate degree can provide a way out for it.
- The Amount of opportunities is vast as post graduate students with high mathematical knowledge and skills required for the jobs like in finance, education, engineering, business, social, research work in mathematics and science as well.
- The completion of this degree course ensures cognitive skills, key skills, practical and professional, knowledge and understanding skills acquired by the students.
A Candidate has to qualify minimum 55-60% marks aggregate along with Mathematics/ Statistics with Bachelor of Arts(B.A.) or Bachelor of Science(B.Sc.) in Mathematics/Statistics.
An Entrance Exam can be conducted as per the criteria of the concerned University.
a) Ph.D in Mathematics
b) M.Phil in Mathematics
c) Researcher in an Organisation
- Operation Research Analyst
- Numerical Analyst
- Estimator/ Mathematical Analyst
- Bank Examiner
- Benefits Administrator
- Production Manager
- Foreign-Exchange Trader
- Purchase Agent/ Buyer
- Computer Programmer
- Information Scientist
- Insurance Agent
- Investment Researcher
- System Analyst
- Credit/Loan Officer
- Cost Estimator
- Market Research Analyst
Colleges/ Institutes/University that provides MSc. Mathematics:
- St. Stephan’s College, Mumbai
- IIT, Delhi, Kanpur, Agartala, Roorkee, Madras, Guwahati, Bombay, Kharagpur
- NIT Warangal, Agartala, Jalandhar
- MNIT Jaipur
- MNNIT Allhahbad
- BITS pilani
- Madras Institute of Technology
- Indraprastha College for Women
- Hindu College
- ISM Dhanbad
- Dr. Ambedkar Govt. Arts College, Chennai
- Ramjas College
As per the university’s ownership, fee amount varies but approximately lies in between Rs. 15,000 to Rs.37,000.
Master of Science in Zoology (MSc. Zoology), as the name suggests, is a full time 2 year post graduate degree course that offers to study the science related to the living organisms. Students get confused sometime thinking biology and zoology as a same stream but it is not. Well, on a precise note, we can…
Master of Science in Botany which is conveniently known as MSc. Botany is a 2-year full time post graduate program that deals with the science of plants and their lifecycle. Since, we all know that plants do have a similar life circle as the humans do but their food, the time they take to grow,…
Today, Computer is the necessity of this era. Almost every industry seeks for the computer professionals to handle their large databases, programs, hardware, networking etc. Even the person with least academic background and basic computer knowledge can become a computer operator and start earning. Apart from the IT (Information Technology) field, various other fields are…
Biochemistry is the branch of science that studies the organization, constitution, and chemical reaction of matters in this living world. Biochemistry has emerged as a discrete field when biology was coupled with various other fields of chemistry like physical, organic and inorganic chemistry. At that time, the joint venture was accomplished in or der to…
Bioinformatics is the collaboration of information technology in the field of medicine or biology. Earlier, the primarily function of bioinformatics is to create and maintain algorithms, databases, web technologies, information system, artificial intelligence and computation theory. Not only this, bioinformatics also supports software engineering, data mining, modelling, image processing, simulation, discrete mathematics, signal processing, circuit…
MSc. Microbiology, also known as Master of Science in Microbiology is 2-year full time post graduate course which offers the study of very small microorganism with microscope. The Microorganisms can be bacteria, fungi, algae, yeast, viruses, protozoa and many other microscopic organisms. MSc. Microbiology allows the aspirants to learn the behaviour, characteristics of these microorganisms…
M.Sc in Biotechnology offers good career opportunities for MSc post graduates. Biotechnology is hailed as the next frontier in scientific exploration. An applied multi disciplinary biological science; it studies the building blocks of biological existence cell, molecules and other organisms in a logical manner to device biological solutions. The field gained prominence in 1953 when…
MSc. Chemistry or Master of Science in Chemistry is full 2 year post graduate degree course that provides in depth knowledge of existing and new by products made up of various chemical experiments. MSc. Chemistry not only offers an aspirant to learn the basic fundamentals of chemistry or chemicals but also their application in order…
Master of Science in Statistics aka MSc. Statistics ensure that interested students should get the intensive training in statistics which can be further utilized in finance, social science research and even in Econometrics. MSc. Statistics is 2-year post graduate degree that provides higher education in the field of applied statistics and makes the student well…
- Andhra Pradesh Loksabha Constituencies List (Parliament Seats)
- TMC Loksabha Candidates List 2014 (Trinamool Congress Loksabha Elections Candidates 2014)
- OU Degree Exams 2014 Schedule, Timetable of Osmania University BSc, BCom, BA Examinations
- OU BBA 1st Year, 2nd Year, 3rd Year Examinations 2014 Timetable
- AIADMK Loksabha Candidates for 2014 Elections