Check out some mouth-watering recipes that you can prepare during navratri season! These recipes are easy to prepare and you can easily prepare them in your kitchen cabinets! Here, we are giving ingredients’ list and preparation method for Navratri special recipes – Sweet banana raita, Dry fruits raita, and Peach ice cream.
Sweet banana raita
½ kg curd, 6 bananas, 5gm cashews, 3 tsp cardamom, 3 tbsp powdered sugar, 20 raisins, ½ tsp black pepper powder
- Add the curd to blender and blend well. Now add water to it and again blend.
- Peel off banana skin and chop banana into small pieces.
- Powder the cardamom into mixer and add to curd along with black pepper and sugar powder. Mix well.
- Now add banana pieces and mix well.
- Serve chilled.
Dry fruits raita
400gm curd, 4 chuaare, 50 gm cashews, 4 tbsp powdered sugar, 50 gm raisins, 3tbsp grated coconut, 4tbsp powdered sugar
- Cut the chuaare into lengthwise and de-seed each of them.
- Wash raisins, cashews and chuaare in water.
- Chop cashews into small pieces.
- Add curd to blender and blend well. Now add water and gain blend nicely.
- Add all the dry fruits in it and mix well. Now add powdered sugar and mix nicely. Place this mixture bowl into refrigerator.
- When mixture gets chilled, serve.
Peach ice cream
600 ml cream, 2tsp lemon juice, 12 peach, 200gm sugar
- Boil peaches in 2-3 mint of water. Peel off the skin of peaches and de-seed them.
- Mash peaches in blender and then add sugar to it. Mix well and then add lemon juice.
- Blend in mixer for 1 ½ minute. Now add cream and mix again.
- Pour it into tray and place into freezer to refrigerate.
- Cut into desired shape and serve.