PGECET 2012 notification, important dates like PGECET 2012 exam dates, last date for submission of application, hall ticket download, etc are given here. OU (Osmania University) has released PGECET 2012 notification for admission to M.Tech / M.E. / M.Pharm / M.Arch / M.Planning / Graduate Level Pharm D in University and affiliated Engineering and Pharmacy colleges in Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2012-13.
The Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET 2012) will be held from 8 June 2012 to 11 June 2012.
The candidates those who want to apply for PGECET 2012 may submit their applications through online application mode only. You can get more details like eligibility, syllabus for PGECET test, online application procedure, examination centers, etc from the official website – www.appgecet.org.
Registration fee is Rs. 500 (Rs. 250 for SC and ST candidates). If a candidate wants to appear for more than one entrance test, he / she should pay the registration fee separately for each test.
PGECET 2012 Important Dates
- PGECET Examination dates: 8 June 2012 to 11th June 2012.
- Start of Online application submission: 14 March 2012
- Last date for the submission of online applications without late fee: 23 April 2012
- Submission with a late fee of Rs. 500: 5 May 2012
- Application submission with a late fee of Rs. 2000: 14 May 2012
- Downloading of hall tickets: 21 May 2012 to 5 June 2012.
Candidates can pay the registration fee at any AP Online Center or through payment gateway using debit or credit card. The vacant seats after admitting GATE and GPAT candidates will be filled through candidates based on the ranks / scores secured in PGECET 2012. APSCHE will issue separate notification for admission for GATE / GPAT qualified candidates.