AP PGECET results 2013 (PG engineering entrance exam results 2013) will be released in first week of June 2013 through many websites.. PGECET examination is schedule to be held from May 22 to May 25, 2013.
PGECET is conducted by Osmania University on behalf of APSCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education)..
In 2012, PGECET results were released on 22 June 2012 through many websites.. PGECET was held between 8 June and 11 June 2012..
- The vacant seats in PG courses, if any, after admitting GATE/GPAT qualified candidates will be filled with the candidates based on the Rank secured in the PGECET-2013 Entrance test.
- Separate notification will be issued shortly for admission to PG courses in Engineering for GATE/GPAT Qualified candidates. However, such candidates may also appear for PGECET in case they wish to seek admission in other interested specializations.
- GPAT qualified candidates are eligible for admission into M. Pharmacy courses only.
- PGECET qualified candidates only are eligible for admission into Graduate level Pharm-D (PB) course.
- As per the latest AICTE approval process Hand Book 2012-2013 eligibility criterion for admission to Engineering and Pharmacy courses is 50% marks in group subjects taken together in the qualifying examination (45% for reserved category). However candidates shall fulfill the eligibility criteria laid down in the relevant GOs at the time of admission.