During rainy weather, thick makeup gets washed and soiled out. So it is important that you stick to light and sheer makeup during the wet, humid climate. While doing monsoon makeup, make sure you have waterproof mascara, water eyeliners, waterproof foundation and transfer resistant lip colors. This is because waterproof cosmetics do not get washed…
Are you stressed about getting the perfect makeup done for the party tonight? Well every woman faces this problem especially during summer season. No matter what you do, the makeup just does not last long. But fret not! Here are some wonderful makeup tips for all you gorgeous girls, just read and follow the tricks and tips!
- Before wearing makeup during sweltering summer weather, make sure it is melt proof. Since sweating is quite common in summers, apply astringent lotion on your face with a cotton ball before applying the final makeup to make it last longer.
- First and foremost, clean your face with a mild cleanser. This will help in preventing the clogging of pores.
- You can protect and increase the life of your lipsticks, foundation, creams and eyeliners by placing them into freezers. Also these cosmetics will get protected from heat and you’ll feel much better when you apply the cool makeup on your skin.
- Before applying the layer of foundation on your skin, apply face powder first. This way you’ll be able to keep your makeup for longer period of time.
- Make sure you apply powder to your lips also before wearing a lipstick. This will help your lip color to last longer. Remember not to use foundation unless it is extremely required.
- If eyes makeup is not done properly, it can turn into a big makeup disaster. It might melt and make dark circles around your eyes. So go for water proof eye makeup during summers.
- During hot weather of summers, avoid wearing too much makeup. Stick to lighter shades avoiding darker ones. Keep in mind that light shades not only make you look good but also give soothing and refreshed look to your personality.
- Last but not the least, don’t forget to wear sunscreen!
It is true that nobody likes dark skin. Some people have dark skin right from their birth while others develop it due to reasons like hyper pigmentation etc. Skin pigment- Melanin causes skin to get dark, patchy and blemished. But fret not, some homely remedies are mentioned below for your dark skin treatment- so have…
Whenever your girl child enters her teenage, she starts giving importance to her appearance and over all looks. She starts looking what her teenage friends are wearing, their hair styles and makeup styles. Once teenage girl starts wearing makeup, she became accepted as young women. Often when teenage girls get excited about wearing makeup, she…
Bridal Makeup Tips, Bridal Beauty Tips, Beauty Tips for brides, Fashion Tips for brides
Makeup Tips, Summer Beauty Tips, Summer Makeup Tips, Beauty Tips, Beauty Tips for Summer season
Undoubtedly everyone gets attracted to soft, healthy and pink lips. Healthy lips certainly lend a fresh energizing look to your face catching attention of everyone around you. Always keep in mind that lips are the most sensitive part of your body and requires proper nurturing from time to time. So don’t think much now and…
It is 100 percent true that we all spent hundreds and thousands of money, lots of energy and time to attain youthful and glowing skin. To achieve young and healthy skin, we can try as many preparations as we can but unfortunately very few among us gets benefited from spending so much money on these…
People with oily skin are blessed considering the age factor. However, it causes a lot of inconvenience to get along with the condition in daily life. Oily skin condition is easier to treat with the implementation of proper skin care treatments prescribed. Taking a controlled diet rich in carbohydrates will also ease the effect to…
It is quite difficult for professional women to get their pampering services done from salon every week since they don’t have too much time to spend on themselves. After working all day long, cooking dinner for family, monitoring their children’s homework they get highly exhausted and are unable to find quality time to indulge in…
Do you suffer groggy felling after sleepless nights? If you are not able to sleep restfully, you can certainly suffer from dull skin problem, dark circles, messy hair and puffy eyes! If it’s hard for you to gain undisturbed restful sleep of eight hours on daily basis, then fret not! There are certain ways that…