We all know that rakhi celebrates the immortal bond between a brother and sister. This festival, widely famous with the name of raksha bandhan, is also famous for special recipes and delicious dishes. Celebrate this holy festival with some delicious foods. Try rakhi with these mentioned tasty recipes! Almond Seera Ingredients: 3 cups hot milk,…
Rakshabandhan (Rakhi festival) is one of the biggest festivals during which food or special recipes lead great role. Do you avoid sweets during festivals because of your excess weight? Well don’t lose your heart! You can prepare varieties of vegetables and rice dishes while celebrating this holy festival in month of august. I am giving detailed information of ingredients, method of preparation for Mint Pulao and Raseeley Chawal for Rakhi festival. Check out some tasty and rice recipes that are written below!
1 big onion, 3 tbsp ghee, 2 cups basmati rice, 1 cup fresh green peas, 1 tsp green chili paste, 1 cup fresh mint leaves, 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste, salt to taste
- Clean and wash rice, now soak rice in water for 20 minutes.
- Chop the onions nicely into slices. Heat ghee in handi and fry onion slices in it till they turn golden brown in color.
- Now stir-fry garlic-ginger paste in handi.
- Add green peas and drained rice to handi. Pour 4 cups of water along with salt as per taste. Cook.
- When rice becomes almost ready, toss fresh mint leaves in it. Simmer for few minutes.
- Serve hot with cucumber raita.
2-3 chopped tomato, 2 cups cooked rice, 2 tbsp ghee, 6 piece of crushed moong dal bari, 2 chopped onions, ¾ tsp cumin seeds, 1 chopped green chili, salt to taste, ½ tsp garam masala, ¼ tsp red chili powder
- Heat ghee in pan and sauté cumin seeds in it. Now add chopped onions and stir-fry them.
- Add chopped tomatoes and cook till nice thick paste appears.
- Now add all the masalas, Bari, salt and green chilies to pan and cook for few minutes.
- Pour some water and again cook for few minutes so that Bari gets soft.
- Now add rice to pan and stir constantly.
- Transfer the dish to serving plate and serve hot with raita or curd.
Hope you love all the recipes written above and savor with your family!