Saawan festive recipes, Festival recipes for Sawan mahina, Shravan Maas recipes, festival dishes for Sawan Month. Tasty saawan recipes which are not only healthy but tasty as well! These festival recipes are exclusive to prepare during Sawan mahina or Shravan month which falls in August generally. I am sure not only you but also your…
Check out some sumptuous teej festival recipes mentioned below in this article. These recipes are not only tasty but also easy to prepare! I am giving the ingredients need for Kheer and Malpua and their preparation methods. So don’t think much, and explore the written recipes below!
2 tbsp water, 1 liter milk, 2-3 elaichi, 100gm rice, 1½ tsp kesar, 100gm sugar, 6-7 almonds
- Boil milk in a pan over high heat for 15-20 minutes. Now add rice.
- Stir continuously so that thick paste gets prepared. Now keep it aside so that it gets cool down naturally on its own.
- Add saffron and sugar to kheer and mix it well.
- Now you can either serve kheer hot or cold after garnishing with almonds and elachi.
1 cup suji, 1 cup water, 2 ½ cup maida, 1 liter milk, ghee for roasting, pinch of salt and soda, 1 lime, 2 cups grated jaggery, 1 tbsp curd
- Boil milk for 15-20 minutes on high heat so that it becomes half in its quantity.
- Add milk, jaggery, curd, suji, and pinch of salt with maida. Mix this mixture nicely in pan for 5-7 minutes.
- Heat 2 tbsp ghee in pan and pour the above prepared mixture in it. Now transfer the mixture from flame and keep in warm place for 6-7 hours.
- When the mixture turns fluffy, stir nicely and add water or milk to it to make a thick paste.
- Also add soda and lime juice to mixture and mix well.
- Heat ghee in another vessel and pour 1 tbsp of this batter in ghee fry it till it turns golden brown in color. Drain to get rid of excess ghee. Similarly you can prepare the other malpuas in the same way!
- Place 2-3 malpuas in a serving plate and serve once they get cool.