Saawan festive recipes, Festival recipes for Sawan mahina, Shravan Maas recipes, festival dishes for Sawan Month. Tasty saawan recipes which are not only healthy but tasty as well! These festival recipes are exclusive to prepare during Sawan mahina or Shravan month which falls in August generally. I am sure not only you but also your…
Check out some sumptuous teej festival recipes mentioned below in this article. These recipes are not only tasty but also easy to prepare! I am giving the ingredients need for Kheer and Malpua and their preparation methods. So don’t think much, and explore the written recipes below!
2 tbsp water, 1 liter milk, 2-3 elaichi, 100gm rice, 1½ tsp kesar, 100gm sugar, 6-7 almonds
- Boil milk in a pan over high heat for 15-20 minutes. Now add rice.
- Stir continuously so that thick paste gets prepared. Now keep it aside so that it gets cool down naturally on its own.
- Add saffron and sugar to kheer and mix it well.
- Now you can either serve kheer hot or cold after garnishing with almonds and elachi.
1 cup suji, 1 cup water, 2 ½ cup maida, 1 liter milk, ghee for roasting, pinch of salt and soda, 1 lime, 2 cups grated jaggery, 1 tbsp curd
- Boil milk for 15-20 minutes on high heat so that it becomes half in its quantity.
- Add milk, jaggery, curd, suji, and pinch of salt with maida. Mix this mixture nicely in pan for 5-7 minutes.
- Heat 2 tbsp ghee in pan and pour the above prepared mixture in it. Now transfer the mixture from flame and keep in warm place for 6-7 hours.
- When the mixture turns fluffy, stir nicely and add water or milk to it to make a thick paste.
- Also add soda and lime juice to mixture and mix well.
- Heat ghee in another vessel and pour 1 tbsp of this batter in ghee fry it till it turns golden brown in color. Drain to get rid of excess ghee. Similarly you can prepare the other malpuas in the same way!
- Place 2-3 malpuas in a serving plate and serve once they get cool.
Here you can read detailed information about Special Diwali recipes – Begum Bhaja and Dry Fruits Kheer. Diwali is not only the huge festival in Hinduism and India but also sweetest festive season for food lovers. It is also celebrated in USA, UK, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, UAE, and many other foreign countries. Here we are…
Check out some mouth-watering recipes that you can prepare during navratri season! These recipes are easy to prepare and you can easily prepare them in your kitchen cabinets! Here, we are giving ingredients’ list and preparation method for Navratri special recipes – Sweet banana raita, Dry fruits raita, and Peach ice cream. Sweet banana raita…
Here are some special festival recipes of navratri. You can prepare these tasty dishes easily in your homely kitchens and I am sure your family would love them too! We are giving the list of ingredients and preparation methods of two special dishes – Aloo Mewawale and Mingi paak. Aloo Mewawale Ingredients: ½ cup coarsely…
Navaratri is the festival of devotion and fasting for Hindus. This festival is celebrated with number of satvik dishes which you can easily prepare in your homely cabinets! Some of satavik navaratri recipes are mentioned below try them out! I am sure not only you but also your family members and friends would love these…
Though Navratri Durga Puja is known for fasting nights, some people love to cook and prepare special recipes. Here are some special Navratri food recipes – Mohantaal and Sabudana khichdi. The ingredients needed and the procedure of preparation is given below for Sabudana Khichdi and Mohantaal food recipes. Mohantaal Ingredients: 10 blanched and silvered pistachios,…
Navratri is the special festival to enjoy the food recipes. Even though some of our family members observe fasting, the remaining people will enjoy the special food festival at home. Here we are giving ingredients’ list and preparation methods for Aval Kesari, Fruit Raita, and Curd Potatoes. Aval kesari Ingredients: ½ cup sugar, saffron color,…
For diwali festive season, Infopiper presents you a package of festive season’s tasty and hatke drinks. Check out some tasty and yummy drinks for this festive season! Explore the article more for detailed information on Diwali special drinks – Capital Crackers, Orange Lights, Patakha Punch, and Apple soju phuljhadi. I am sure you all would…
The festival of rakhi is here. This festival is celebrated by Hindus with gusto in various parts of India. In this article, we are giving the list of ingredients and preparation methods for a couple of Rakhi sweets – Pumpkin Kheer recipe and Perry Cherry Ladoo. Check out some interesting and tasty rakhi recipes that…
The festival of rakhi or Rakshabandhan is here! This year, celebrate this holy festival with some interesting and tasty recipes which are written below! The list of ingredients needed and the preparation methods of Mal Pua and Kesar Burfi are given here. I am sure you all would savor these recipes with lot of delight….